NEW HOPE HYPNOSIS LLC
* Do you take insurance?
- No, we cannot accept any insurance coverage.
* How many treatments will I need and how often?
- It depends on what your complaint is. Most treatments require only one visit, smoking, and many others. More complicated cases such as addiction or phobia can take up to 4 visits, usually a week apart.
* Can I make an appointment for my husband to stop smoking?
- No, for smoking or addiction of any type the person with the problem must agree.
* Can I bring someone with me?
- Yes, but for some procedures the guest can not be in the room, check in advance.
* Can I get in right away?
- Yes, we often have same day appointments.
* Will hypnosis work on a young child?
- Yes, generally, children are better subjects than adults. I do not work with children under 7 years old.
* Have you ever seen a case as strange as mine?
- Yes, but I'm always open for a new challenge.
* Can you help me with self-esteem and social skills?
- Yes, many people, young and old, have had their lives changed for the
* Is hypnotherapy regulated by the government?
- Yes, in some states, by the state. The Federal Government does not